Observation of my classmates

Posted by AdriĆ  | Posted in | Posted on 22:31

Names: Sergi Feliu and Tania Omedes
Title: Twilight
Summary: They talked about the film Twilight, the books and the characters.
I think that they had a good preparation but they can brought the real books because Sergi have some of them.

Names: Blanca Duran and Silvia Valenzuela
Title: Andorra
Summary: They talked about they holydays in Andorra and what they did in the city.
I think that they preparated the oral but there weren't some photos and there was a little failure when Blanca says: We "are" fourteen and thirdteen..."

Names: Xavier Alsius and Mios Moncayola
Title: Scotland
Summary: They talked about Britain, they're lakes and traditions and costumes.
I think that Mios had got a better preparation than Xavier and he was moving a lot, but it was interesting too.

Names: Eugeni Masgrau and Pau Tubert
Title: F.C.B
Summary: They talked about the bests players, the stage and the founder of F.C.B
I think that they preparated the oral and I didn't see anything wrong in special

Comments (0)