Evaluation of my oral presentation

Posted by Adrià | Posted in | Posted on 08:53

PRESENTATION
→Did you use any resources? Yes, I did
→Were the resources relevant and attractive ? Yes, I think that the map and the photos were useful.

BODY LANGUAGE AND EYE CONTACT
→Did you look at your audience most of the time? Yes, I did.
→Did you red for your notes? Yes, but one or two times...
→Did you do any gestures/movement to hold the attention of your audience? Yes, but not all the time

STRUCTURE
→Did you organize your ideas in order of importance? Yes, I did.
→Did you use discourse markers to make your ideas more clear? Yes, I did

CONTENT

→Did you introduce interesting new information to your audience? Yes, I think that people learned something new
→Did you look up information/facts/ideas in the internet, books..? Yes, I did.
→Was your information more superficial or more detailed, and original? I think that superficial and original.

LANGUAGE

→Did you check your grammar?(verbs, word order) Yes, I did.
→Did you use rich vocabulary looking up the dictionary? Yes, a little bit.
→Did you use sentence linkers?(and, but, moreover, also, furthermore, although,however..) No, I didn't.
→Did you use fillers?(well, you know, for example, ...) No, I didn't.

PRONUNCIATION AND INTONATION

→Did you know how to pronounce all your words? Yes, but I'm sure that I can't pronounce all very well.
→Did you check the pronunciation with a dictionary, a classmate or the teacher? Yes, I did.
→Did you change your tone of voice or use a monotone tone all the time? I used a monotone tone.
→Did you speek in a fluid continuum or with breaks and interruptions? I was nervous and I break a lot of times♫.

What mark did you get? My mark would be 6.5-7 looking my evaluation.

Comments (0)