DIALOGUES

Posted by guillem | Posted in | Posted on 03:25

INFORMAL INTERVIEW

A: Hi. My name's Adrià Salvador. I've come about the job.

G: Oh, hi, Adrià. Pleased to meet you. I'm Guillem. I'm the manager here. Take a seat on the chair please.

A: Thanks.

G: Right, let's see. Have you ever worked in a restaurant before?

A: Yes, it's my vocation

G: And why would you like to work with us?

A: Because reviews here so friendly.

G: And you? What kind of person are you?

A: Well, I think I'm sociable and friendly.

G: Right. Let me tell you a bit about the job...

GIVING ADVICE

A: Hey, Guillem, what's the matter? You look worried.
what's the problem?

G: Yes, it's, my brother. I think he's stealing things.
I found ten new DVDs in his room.

A: Wow! That's serious! What are you going to do?

G: I don't know. What do you think I should do?

A: Well, if I were you, I'd speak to him.

G: I tried that, but he didn't listen..

A: Then you have to try again. Come on - I'll come with you.

G: Ok. Thanks Adria


DIRECTIONS IN A BUILDINGS


A: Excuse me. Do you work here?

G: Yes. How i can help you?

A: Can you tell me the way to the café please?

G: Yes, of course. It's on the next floor. Can you see those steps over there?

A: The steps next to the shop?

G: Yes. Go up the steps and turn left. Then walk through the Starr Auditorium and you'll see it.

A: Ok. Thanks very much.

G: You're welcome.

Comments (0)